What makes a community so amazing that it is loved all over the world?
How about a top-rated ski resort, world-class entertainment, incredible shopping, the best restaurants, and amazing homes and condos? Oh, and some of the nicest people on the planet.
WELCOME TO DEER VALLEY.
Deer Valley - The Story
Utah may not be the first place you think of when you think of world-class luxury, but it should be when you think of Deer Valley.
It was nearly 40 years ago when developer Edgar Stern brought his vision of a luxury hotel, gourmet food, and world-class skiing to the densely wooded mountainside near Park City, Utah.
This vision ended up turning the ski-resort industry on its head. Deer Valley not only set the new benchmark for how a world-class resort should operate, but for how a community should be created, supported, and developed.
Deer Valley's reputation for luxury and quality is unsurpassed. It has become one of the top lifestyle real estate destinations in the world. Living your weekends during the weekdays is now not just a dream.
Why Stay in Deer Valley
Deer Valley isn't a place that you leave easily - whether you grew up on the slopes or booked a weekend and just fell in love, this is one amazing community. This ski-resort community has now exploded into a full-time, year-round community with homes for even the most conservative budget.
Surrounded by luxury and incredible amenities, living in Deer Valley is not a hard life. It is also not just about living for the ski-season.
You stay here because it is truly a mountain paradise. But a paradise you can work, live, and play in 365 days a year. People come to visit and often end up staying as homeowners.
7 Facts About Deer Valley Resort You Didn't Know
- Deer Valley set a new industry standard for service - it was one of the first to provide tissues for passengers waiting for the lift, they offer shuttles for free from the parking lots, ski valet services, offer state-licensed day care, provide ski storage, and put their employees in branded uniforms. Oh, and referring to customers as guests? They helped start that.
- They manage busy days by not taking your money! To keep the downhill experience enjoyable every day, they limit the number of lift passes they will sell so keep the slopes uncrowded. The results - shorter lines than other resorts during peak times!
- Deer Valley took the world spotlight as one of the official venues for the 2002 Salt Lake City Winter Olympic Games.
- SKI Magazine readers named Deer Valley their #1 ski resort, and SKI Magazine itself named this as one of the 2019 Resorts of the Year
- Snowboarders are banned! Deer Valley is one of only three ski resorts in the United States that does not allow snowboarders on their slopes to preserve the run integrity
- Out of the 103 runs and 2026 acres of skiable terrain, 32% are expert runs and 27% are beginner, and they offer special children's runs for your littlest bunnies.
- The summit stands at a crazy 9570 ft, with a 3000 ft vertical drop! But don't worry, one of the 21 lifts will get you back to the top in no time
Being A Deer Valley Property Owner Has It's Benefits
So you are convinced, you love the life and want to be a part of it all.
Whether you are looking for investment property, a ski-season home, or a permenant home, Deer Valley offers an unparalled selection of homes and condos for sale.
Being an Investment Property Owner
There is an investment property waiting for you in Deer Valley. If you are looking for a smart investment, you are looking in the right community.
This is such a hot community right now that people from around the world are looking to rent from private property owners. Everything from ski-in ski-out condos to quiet bungalows, Deer Valley real estate is a great income earner.
If you are looking to jump into this market, a really good place to start are condos. They retain their value and require a lower investment than single-family homes. On top of it all, they have some of the most stunning views afforded to any Deer Valley property owner and are often what vacationers look for first when looking for ski vacation rentals in Park City.
Being a Deer Valley Homeowner
Those who live in Deer Valley year-round know. Buying a Deer Valley home is one of the best things they have ever done.
The Park City real estate market has always been strong, and is expected to continue to remain strong through 2019 and beyond.
This is an attainable and afforable market. If you are looking to jump into this market, a really good place to start are condos.
Buying Luxury Real Estate in Deer Valley
Luxury is on the tip of every homebuyer's tongue. Lifestyle living is a huge movement happening in North America and other parts of the world.
Deer Valley offers a luxury lifestyle like none other. From sprawling estate homes to penthouse condos, your space is whatever you want. Incredible finishes and interior decor make these homes stand out, and will make you stand out too.
Comfort and amenities are abundant in their homes, including unique features like grottos, exterior rooftop baths, and fully-automated closets. Top designers have had many of their space inspirations featured in industry magazine, becoming home-design trends overnight.
No matter what brings you to Deer Valley, you deserve only the best. Something that Deer Valley luxury homes do better than anywhere else in the world.
Spotlight - See Amazing Deer Valley Homes
We wouldn't be the premier Deer Valley agents unless we brought you the latest homes to hit the market. You have to check these out:
5 Bed • 7 Bath • 7,578 Sf • 1 Acres
322 Centennial Circle, Park City
This Expansive Home Features Offers Room For Everyone! 5 Beds All With On-suite Baths (multiple Options For A Master Suite), Impressive Great Room ...View Listing
3 Bed • 4 Bath • 1,986 Sf
8886 Empire Club Dr 408, Park City
Ski-in/out From This Fabulous Deer Valley(r) Resort Residence At Arrowleaf! Grab Your Skis From Your Personal Ski Locker, Walk Out The Door, Hop On...View Listing
Contact Osiris Cabral at Equity Real Estate - Luxury Group. Don't miss out on your chance to have your very own Deer Valley home.
Leave a Comment
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on July 8th, 2020 at 7:58am MDT.